Thursday, March 7, 2013

Dear Reader....

It has recently come to my attention some of you were unaware that I put links to other websites in my posts. I guess, in theory, these links are like little Easter eggs that will direct you to other sites that include videos or articles that are intended to support a point I was trying to make in my blog post.

So...for instance...

If you wanted to see a clip of Lindsay Lohan falling down a flight of stairs while dressed as a panda bear you might see differently colored words like these panda LOHAN...

Just click on those words and you will be transported to that site where you will see a drunken Lohan tumble like Humpty Dumpty. 

My bad. 
 
Alright... say you see and click on the words anchorman...you might see a video of Will Ferrell wrestling Barbara Walters.  

Okay. Sorry. I couldn't resist. 
You have to admit. It is a catchy tune.

All fun aside...
I just wanted to let you know in case you weren't aware. 

Some of my favorite links are:
MY ILLUSTRATIONS AND SKETCHES
MY WEDDING BLOG
MY COMPANY WEBSITE


Thank you again for taking time from your busy days to stop by and read my blog. I do appreciate it. 

Have an awesome day. 

and that's 'Jody' with a 'y'
*Copyright 2o13
*All Rights Reserved 


.....





 

2 comments:

  1. That was a mean trick. I saw Rick Astley and my head exploded. See?? Right there. All over the floor. Who's going to clean up this mess!??!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do you have a Swiffer?
    Sorry.
    I've never Rick-Rolled anyone...got it out my system. I'm good for a while.

    ReplyDelete